• You will be meeting with the person who will be physically working on your project
• We show up when we say we will, and finish as scheduled
• Over 30 years of experience with extensive knowledge of repairs, what causes the issues and how to properly fix them the first time
• We treat your home as if it was our own, keeping the work area as contained and clean as possible
• We use the latest products and tools in the areas of proper application as needed for your specific project. One product does not fit all anymore.
• Our rolling warehouse (site trailer) currently contains 10 different quality tape and reinforcing fabrics, 5 different compounds, too many other tools, fasteners, glues and products to count. And VACUUM SANDERS. Thats right, we have sanders that vacuum the dust as it is created, no more white cloud floating through your house.
In this day and age of so many people being taken advantage of, we will ensure you are comfortable with working with us. It starts with the initial consultation of your project, when we meet face to face and get a sense of comfort to work together. We always provide you with a written estimate (usually emailed to you) of what it will cost to do your project, including all materials, labor, taking away scrap, and insurances. The really different part is that we do NOT want any payment until we have produced something tangible for you to see on your project. Thats right! You see progress and are happy with it before you pay anything. Of course we will discuss how much is due and when, and it will be specified in writing for you. Your final payment is not due until we are completely done with your project and you are happy with the results.
Our service area includes:
I realize you have choices and many things to balance on your project. While much of it can come down to purchasing a widget or product, drywall is a process. I treat that process in an old fashioned way. You will be meeting myself, Steve Daigle, the owner and one of the crafts persons that will be working on your project. We will have a friendly exchange about your needs, and get a feeling of comfort for working together. Communication, trust, respect, doing the right thing are all part of what you get from having us on your project. In my 30+ years of drywall contracting in the Albany area I have worked on countless projects from large to small. I am happy to provide you with referrals you can speak to. Perhaps you will be one of the next.